From £27.95 (£23.29 Excl VAT)
Marrutt 280gsm Traditional Baryta Hi-White Semi Gloss Paper
With a brilliant white base and luxurious pearl textured finish reminiscent of traditional darkroom fibre-based papers.
See the tabs below for key information about this inkjet paper ...
The Marrutt Traditional Baryta Hi-White Semi Gloss Paper has a brilliant white base and glossy textured finish reminiscent of traditional darkroom fibre-based papers.
100% alpha cellulose and triple-coated using the fourdrinier process, this paper combines the vibrant colour reproduction of modern gloss papers with the traditional feel of a fine art base.
This Baryta paper has been introduced in response to the recent trend for inkjet papers to closely mimic the appearance of traditional darkroom papers.
As used by numerous high-end professional photographers worldwide. Compatible with both dye and pigment based inks, superb results on all Epson, Canon, Hewlett Packard and Brother Inkjet Printers
- Brilliant white base and glossy textured finish
- Appearance of traditional darkroom papers with deep blacks and impressive tonal range
- Free Custom ICC Printer Profile with every purchase
- 100% alpha cellulose paper base for stunning dMax and contrast levels
- Acid Free, lignin-free and no OBA Content
- Compatible with dye and pigment inks